Delray Beach drivers that are in the market for a new vehicle will find that they have two options when they go to a Boca Raton dealership: Leasing or financing. Both options will get you a new Nissan for your daily commute, but if you want to know “Should I buy or lease?” your answer will depend on your finances and personal preferences. Learn the lease vs. buying differences with HGreg Nissan Delray below to see which option is best for your budget, or contact our finance team if you have any questions about the leasing or financing process.
Advantages of Buying
When you buy a vehicle you make payments each month until it is paid off, at which point it becomes yours in full. You have a lot of freedom when you choose to finance your Nissan. Learn the benefits of buying below:
- No Mileage Restrictions: If you have a long Greenacres commute or like to take your vehicle on road trips frequently, then financing may be your better option since you won’t have mileage restrictions.
- Total Ownership: When you finance a vehicle you own it completely when you pay your last bill. This means you can customize your vehicle to your liking with accessories or upgrades.
- Customization: Buying a vehicle allows you to paint it, add details, or swap out parts to make it unique to your personal style.
- Ability to Sell: Sell the vehicle or give it away when you’re done with it since you’re not locked into a lease plan.
- Financing Options: Financing a Nissan is easier if you have no credit or poor credit compared to leasing, and you have the option to refinance your loan later on when your credit improves.
- Less Cost Over Time: Buying a car is more expensive upfront, but over time you’ll spend less than you would through leasing.
Advantages of Leasing
Leasing a Nissan is a great way to stay on top of the latest vehicle trends and get the latest technology. You’ll also avoid having to deal with complicated maintenance issues or major repairs as the car ages.
- Lower Payments: You’ll have lower monthly payments and down payments when you lease a Nissan compared to financing one. This also depends on the vehicle you decide to lease, however.
- Less Sales Tax: In most states, you’ll have a lower sales tax when you lease vs. buying a new Nissan. You may only need to pay tax on your down payment and the monthly payments.
- Trade-Ins: Choosing a new Nissan and signing with HGreg Nissan Delray is easy when you’ve leased with us in the past. All you need to do is pay off any remaining fees, choose a new Nissan, sign, and drive away!
- Great Coverage: Leased vehicles have excellent warranty coverage and general maintenance is easier than when you finance. Any issue you run into with your Nissan as you drive though Boyton Beach is most likely covered as long as you are within your lease terms.
- Options: When you choose to lease you can stay up to date on the latest technology and performance on the newest Nissan models. This option is great if you like to change up your ride every couple of years.
Lease Or Finance Your Next Nissan at HGreg Nissan Delray!
Choosing to lease vs. buying will ultimately depend on your budget and finances. If you’re still unsure whether you should buy or lease, contact our team and we will sit down and go over your budget and desires with you to find out which is the best option for you. You can also browse our new vehicle specials to see our lease and finance offers. We look forward to hearing from you!